Sunday, August 25, 2024

What are my Top News Outlets?





1. FOX News - One household channel that is on the family TV more times than not is Fox News. They have a various amount of talk-show style and newscast shows from the crack of dawn until late into the night. For independent and right leaning individuals, Fox News provides valuable insight and detailed coverage of ongoing current events as well as breaking news. The Fox News app and website are both easy to navigate and catch up on the latest stories, making it extremely user friendly. 




2. Another household channel that is frequently on the TV at home is Newsmax. They cover a wide variety of topics such as politics, business, and health. They are known for their opinionated content and interviews with political powers, helping give a perspective to more right-leaning individuals. They offer a wide variety of content on their website as well, making it a useful tool to attract more viewership and expand their audience. 


3. Instagram is by far my most used app. I use it to operate my small business, C Jones Photography, communicate with my friends from all over the world, and to get my up-to-date information. I can access every news channel, celebrity, sports team, and then some with a few simple clicks on my keyboard. News and other content can reach millions of people within minutes, and with 2.4 BILLION active users, it has become a social media empire within the past decade. 







4. Although this platform has faced much scrutiny over the past few years, Tiktok has truly become an up-and-coming platform, blasting at a rapid pace. Although a majority of the content I watch on here is nothing but garbage, I can easily find news clips from current events, as well as highlights from a sporting event or concert, which is especially great when I can’t be at the game or watch it on TV. 




5. I don’t follow the BBC as much as the other media outlets listed above, but I do know that they have been around for decades and is known all over the world. They provide in-depth coverage of many international events, mainly in Europe, and provides a broad view of current events. They are especially known for being the first to report on the King and Queen of England’s deaths. They’re social media, app, and website help provide easy access to both domestic and foreign audiences, while reaching millions of people in a short time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Age of AI

          The video provided valuable insights into the complex nature of A.I. and how it influences societal perspectives on life. On one h...